oh goddddd. I absolutely loathe whiling around and waiting in airports. It makes me feel like I've got so much more to live for. Right now, it's 15 minutes to 4am. bloody hell, I've got another 6 hours to go. I can't sleep, privacy and dignity are privileges. I keep laughing for technically having spent the 'night' lying on the floor in between my brother and a rather hipster-looking minstrel. Quite the charmer he was, really.
oh wait. i can hear murmurs of disapproval from conservatives. Somewhat along the lines of "oh look! she even sleeps with strangers now!" I am of course only speaking hypothetically.
With no regards for the date, i don't even know what day it is. I just want to land in LA and get some well-deserved sleep. What's a girl gotta do in an airport quite dead at 4am?
On second hand, cut the thought. I see a crowd of co-travellers who look like they could be fragrance and apparel models. Now to wipe off the drool and approach them without choking on my own tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment