Tuesday, December 4, 2012

dissipation beforehand

Tuesday, December 4, 2012
It rains once more. Such a dreary day in Malaysia. ermagherd. I should probably get used to the feeling before i face an onslaught of cold winds, chills and a crave for the comparative warmth of the equator. 

I need a moment to laugh at myself. I'm in such a foul mood. Whether from studying or something else, i'm not sure. Complex people are complex. But i could hit myself for feeling so devoid of emotions at this hour. I've got a journalism paper tomorrow and I'm halfway done understanding the concepts. I know fully well that my panic jag will kick in at approximately 2am tomorrow, but i can't care. 

The only thing i actually am feeling bothered about is the fact that I find myself focusing more on cardio and tricep workouts , taking long mental walks, keeping more information to myself and wishing for adventure. I want to forget, but now's not the time. I also fully know that it's not the time to focus on being a health freak; but it's a great distraction. 

And i wonder why I have so much to say, but so little ever comes out. Heh the stress kicks in once more. I wanna go for a midnight swim and pre-dawn lights. Before it's too late. 

Something i'll never understand about humans, we always want something we can't get; because the forbidden fruit looks so enticing from afar. But when we do get it, it's usually beneath our expectations. That's when we realize that rules are established for our protection and our best interests. What's to realize if you never learn? What's to learn if you never fall? What's to fall if you never hurt?

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014