Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
I haven't been able to sleep well lately, but then again who does?
Crawling into bed freaking early before the clock even strikes an AM and then finding myself having quote, 'the energy of a thousand condensed suns'. I have this complexity with sleeping before 2am. It's not that I want to, I can't even help these darned eyes.

And lately, I think the bags under my eyes are getting darker. I find myself struggling to stay awake in car rides and then once again find myself at my perkiest in class. As if my life doesn't get any more psychotic.

Now, with assignments and presentations piling up by (I swear) the classes, it won't take long before we're begging for a break. I need to get my act back together. We all do. Frankly, it's not even funny.

I'm off to make a pointless long list of things that I ought to do. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014