Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012

credit to owner

I can't sleep. Nights are perfect for reflecting. It's been a long week. I know for a fact that the week ahead will bring more gruelling tasks.

Just a couple of things I wanted to get off my chest before I actually bother to try to sleep. But since we're on break, it doesn't really matter.

1. Those who are loud aren't necessarily obnoxious and arrogant. Sometimes, I speak for myself; they are hiding beneath their loud exterior. Please, give them the opportunity to let themselves go when they want to, because frankly; it's everyone's right to interpret as they deem fit. You'll be surprised though, that once in a while, the loudest few are usually the most internally introverted.

2. I believe in discretion. I believe in it so much that I'm almost defensively discreet. Therefore, no names will be mentioned. 

3. Jealousy. I need to do a post on that in the future. 

4. Lads. I like the word and because we've been using it a lot these days; I'll do a post in the future too.

5. I need coffee. But a steaming mug of caffeine right now won't do any good. 


No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014