Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday, May 3, 2012
I had a nice time today. Nothing too overtly chaotic and nothing too slow for distaste. Plenty of hunks, even though they were on-screen.

I know everyone was basically drooling for sights of Chris Evans in his pretty tight suit as Captain America. But frankly, his biceps, tush and man-boobs were wayyyy too massive for my taste. Did I mention I like my men leaner?

Take Jeremy Renner for example, or as 'Hawkeye' in the movie. I'm probably not the only one, but I have a thing for guys and bows and suits and smiles...but you needn't know that.
via freenightmare

I had my eye on him when he first appeared in SWAT, and then subsequently 'The Hurt Locker' and 'The Town'. Is it me or he just seems to get more fit?

However; there's an avenger I'd like to see in the upcoming movie, or any upcoming sequel to this one. It's too bad Flash didn't make an appearance whatsoever, but I'm talking Dick Grayson material here.


 
via everjustwhelmed

I'd like to see this in flesh.






No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014