With the whole hype of the mysterious disappearance of MAS' MH370, it leaves nations in shock, people in grief and a gaping hole.
It has also brought to light many shortfalls of the Malaysian government. I can't help but exercise sarcasm each time I watch the news.
I get so angry over how the country is handling the situation. It seems we don't have the right people to handle the press and neither do we have adequate minds to handle search and rescue. What more the nation's security protocols?
What submarine can only be submerged 20 feet? I'm not even sure what bullshit to believe any more. The contradictions that arise in the news from various parties are too many. And frankly, I'm willing to believe another country's press over ours.
But screw this shit.
Just find them. Find them and bring them all home.
No comments:
Post a Comment