Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday, March 10, 2014
I find it hard to cope these days. It's either too much of something, too little of the other. I really don't understand how some people manage to balance out their time and priorities so well. When I try to draw out a pie chart, that's when I notice I simply have too many things to fit on my plate. 

What happened to keeping a healthy balance, aye? 

With plaguing worries and a countdown that just doesn't seem to get any closer; I feel a little like a drifter, sifting and hoping for the best in life. How can I end it before it ends me? 

I don't know how to put it into words anymore. Like how perseverance is something so pensive that pays off, but the wait to get there is just so hard. I don't know what I'd do without my friends and confidantes. This lifestyle is too fast-paced for me. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014