It's only Monday. It's too early for too many things. If it were up to me, I'd take at least 3 days to recover from a weekend of hectic activities. Should that be the way things are, I'm not sure. The repetition that we all face wears us out and it feels infinitesimal. I just want it to end the way it should end, but it goes on and on and on.
It's only Monday. "Blame it on the Monday blues," she said. I can't, because I know I don't feel like this every Monday, although certain aspects are pretty similar. How does one recover from something never faced before?
It's only Monday, it's too early to feel exhausted. Because we have yet another 4 days to face. And if every day were like today, where will my willpower be by the end of the week?
The balance that other people speak of, the delicate juggle between family, work, social obligation and the other smaller categories of self-service that one ought to have, I have not yet found. And although I like to think of myself as having taken that one step closer in finding it, the abyss still feels unchartered.
Oh, when will it ever be conquered?
No comments:
Post a Comment