How frank someone can be.
There are some people - who just know things. It's a scary existence isn't it? We're always lingering in the middle of emotions. I cannot just sit back and laugh at what's not funny because frankly I just don't understand how the world can laugh at something so humorless. So call me cynical, so call me faithless, but that's just how it is.
To put it in simple terms, I just don't understand. I don't understand how people can drift so far that there's a gaping hole where it used to be intimacy. It's not even physical, believe me. We all could be standing so close but feeling so far.
And sometimes, all the time - it would be wise to trust your instincts. To trust the little voice in your mind that says it's not good or there's something wrong. Because whatever it is, your instincts will one day save you. With your conscience, it's just otherwise; but we're only human. We live by instinct.
So don't ask me to stay the night when you know I wouldn't. When you know I've let you go. Gave you up and erected that wall between us. Believe me, you would tell your sister to do the same thing if you had one. Because I'm so done.
Now that I've gotten this off my chest, let the weekend begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment