
via: yanilavigne
When I think back all those couple of months ago when we were first introduced, I am aware of how much of a difference you've made in my life without my realizing it. It's the subtle things you do, say and show. We're not exactly what anyone dubs "close", but it's like you're a fixture in passing. When I see you in the hallways, when we have a couple of minutes here and there to catch up and talk, I'm all too aware of the minute things we have in common. Frankly, it's amusing to see such a casual friendship flourishing. I wish I had more people like you surrounding me. I'm reminded of how you sat next to me out of the blue and we spent an hour talking about all the oddest of things - it still tickles my guts to recall. It's funny to think that I quite hardly know you and I probably wouldn't be seeing you after this semester anymore, but despite that, I also realize that love doesn't have to be romantic, it can exist between two people without complicating matters. Thanks for it all, I'll miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment