Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thursday, November 28, 2013
I actually had a lot to say, but given my pitiable circumstances, I have decided to splice my rambling up by more than its original size. 

Given today's experiences, i'll just put them down as nicely as my fuming self with allow me to. 

1. When in a car, be considerate to your passengers. Don't drive like some heroine-high exhibitionist. Also, it's really not that cool to have your windows down and your music blasting (unless you're smoking). We're in freaking Malaysia, I'm pretty sure the temperature's more agreeable with the windows up and air condition running. 

2. No, nobody wants to know how high/drunk you got. Face it, unless you're 13, it's not something that's brag-worthy. It only makes you look like a lifeless prick who's only fun is when he's intoxicated. 

3. Nobody and i mean NO-freaking-BODY likes to have smoke blown in their face/on their food. Just because I'm alright with the presence of nicotine, doesn't give one the damned right to shove it (literally) in my face and on my food. 

4. It's not cool thinking you're cool. Stop trying too hard, who are you trying to compete with? the only person you're impressing is yourself.

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014