
source: weheartit
I'm a little upset. Mainly because I haven't been given enough time to fully recover from whatever I was having a couple of days ago; and also because I haven't had sufficient time as of late to really pick up a hard-cover book and read. These days, I find myself scrolling through my cellphone and gingerly ticking stories off my to-read list because frankly I'm appalled at the lack of a good story plot and grammar negligence. I have this irrepressible urge to cringe and wince at the use of horrible grammar.
Yes, yes, to anyone's utmost horror, I'm a grammar Nazi. In all honesty, it's not that I correct others grammars (whether mentally, or not) because I want to; it's mostly out of habit and because it also borders along the lines of my belief that a well-read gentleman possesses intellect AND good grammar (and possible grammatically correct suave charm to exercise along with that).
No comments:
Post a Comment