Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Just the other day in class, it was the first time the majority of us dabbled in the basics of Photoshop. Given how it was a late afternoon class and I was dozing off just tracing flowers in Illustrator; we were taught a little of cropping and editing. Much to my chagrin, the only "masterpiece" that came out from my station was pretty horrific. I apologize to all Noma fans out there; myself included, but I couldn't resist. 


I know it is absolutely revolting. Even his face is so pixelated. I just got really lazy tracing out all the uneven petals and well, Noma was just a plus point. 

We were tracing flowers, and she taught us how to crop humans and put them into the flowers. Its obvious someone needs a lot of brushing up. 


No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014