
via: shefoundmurder
I'm surrounded by people. All the time. And it's ironic that I still feel lonely. Everyday's a struggle, it would seem. I find it almost incredulous that some girls have such pleasant countenances when all I feel like doing is cringing and crying instead of tugging at my own cheek muscles.
I just wanted to say, that I really am grateful for everyone at the moment, even if I may seem that I am not. To those who don't ask questions but listen; to those who ask, even if your questions aren't welcome, to those who stick around and are willing to hold my hand (metaphorically) even when I make no sense. And to that one person who is walking through a road so similar to mine that it's as if we're walking on the same road, crying the same tears, sharing the same fears, hopes and dreams - may we recover.
Thank you.
I hope that when this phase passes, whenever it may be. We will look back and reminisce over this.
The day we drive up a hill that faces the whole city; armed with coffee, mints and boxes of our favorite menthol and reds, blast our playlists as loud as we want to, scream along to it. And cry if we may. As if the world doesn't matter, because then; it really doesn't.
To everyone out there sharing the same feel. Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment