Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
via: marymayy

Tea. Tea. Tea. Tea cures everything. A bad break-up, a shitty mood and sometimes it serves to put a smile on your face. Although in this case it is far from a break-up. 
Today happens to be one of my best-est friends birthday. We've known each other for 6 years and counting and I couldn't have asked for anyone else. We've always shared secrets, silent jokes, secret codes and more than just what an average friendship can handle. We mirror and we've never judged the other. How I miss you so much, just laughing with you under the covers or taking afternoon naps next to you. 

Remember how we got on a sugar high at 5am during a sleepover and ended up doing insane sit-ups? Or that one time a stranger's dog started to chase us in the park all those years ago. 

Truth it, we've had our ups and downs, and during those times; I don't think I've ever really had a down with you. We've just understood each other so well. I miss you lots and I hope you enjoy your birthday as much as I would if I was with you. 

Happy Birthday dearest. Loving you always.

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014