
via: caam
I'm sure everyone's familiar with the on-off again mood-swings one gets from time to time. I suppose I've been a victim to it; not that I've put up much of a fuss or fight against it. But I do notice that I tend to get lazy with my blog even though I have a ton of things to say.
While tucking into my scrumptious lunch today surrounded by a bunch of people I've grown to love over time, it struck me as something pretty darn amusing.
The handful of us don't even look remotely like people whom you would encounter together simultaneously. Let alone be seen in the company of each other; neither do we look like we have the same interests and get along. Sure, some of us look like a bunch of wide-eyed innocents, demure, sweet and delicate; the others; reckless "gangsters", but oh how deceiving it is. They are some of the sweetest people I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment