Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday, March 4, 2013

via: allourlittletalks


via: inmylifeivelovedyoumore

Look at this! Pictures of perpetual bliss! I regret! I regret so so so much. Procrastination! Why are you my greatest enemy???? Every semester, I pledge not to do this, yet I still do it. Finishing assignments at 2am. I'm so close to completing it, but there's still so much to do (sobs hysterically) 
1. References 2. In-depth research 3. Citing e-books. 
Honestly, who cares??!!!
And the best part is, I know I'm not the only one. 

I'm thinking of sleeping in for once tomorrow and skipping a class. I haven't skipped any classes this semester except for sociology (which doesn't matter) and I'm in dire need of skipping one. But why must I choose the last public speaking class of the semester. Oh my god. 9am lectures are such a horror. And I know for a fact that I'll be sleeping in class. 

I can't wait for our lunch date tomorrow :( It's the only thing that's keeping me going. 

Happy Birthday Miriam Makeba! Google just had to tell me. I don't think sarcasm speaks through text. 

Note my gradual mental decline as the minutes pass. What the hell am I even doing blogging? 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014