These past two weeks have taught me a lot about friendship and how forgiveness and trust do not come easy.
As cynical as I am, as careless as I appear, as unreadable as I seem, I've never been the type of person who opens and catches easily unto people; the type of person who wants to be transparent, who isn't afraid to tell the truth; who despises curiosity and who is needy.

source: myanimated-world
I am carefree, I don't seem to care enough. I never do. I never appear to let anything get to me and it feels good this way. I talk about my problems openly; analyzing, discussing and diagnosing them - because I feel that acknowledging them is the only way to overcome them. I hate being disregarded as somebody who lacks depth and intellect, and I don't like living up to people's expectations. I need space, I always need space. So much space - I tire easily and I bore
I must admit, I haven't exactly been the best friend a person could have, and I can't promise that I will be; but I will try my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment