Saturday, February 27, 2010

when life takes you by your wrists and doesn't give you room to breathe

Saturday, February 27, 2010
I know he'd be reading this.

I got it today and I made a big decision along with it.
See you on the other side of a myriad of colours.

When I was younger, my grandmother told me I'd get blind if I cried too much. Then, I could control the feminine liquid overflowing from my eyes. Now, I can't.

Nous devrions y faire face finalement. Je regrette juste que ce soit aujourd'hui.
Forgive the French obsession, some day, he'll stumble upon this page and understand.

I'm going to do a history assignment now.

1 comment:

mumbo jumbo, natalie said...

I LOVE YOU!!
dont worry kay?? i understand you :(
we will..one day, find a french?conductor?pianist( must be a GEEK looking dude) for u to marry kay?=DD

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014