Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday, February 12, 2010
This post is going to be majorly fast. It's actually for Natalie, since I miss her SSOOOOOO much. REALLY. I miss her 'Curtis' laugh and I miss feeling annoyed when she's around. I think she's reading this and I know she'll be really happy - Nat, I gotta talk to you - I have no idea how to send a Facebook message and you're never online.

I miss Michelle, Kevin, Weng, Ian, THE INFERIOR, little Ian and Yuan. I missed the noise we made, the sheep we yelled at, the English dance we did, the weird rugby we played and the mental, obese grey cat that followed Nat home and stayed til 3am.

As for UK, the least you talk about it, the better. I loved every bit of it, much more than I am suppose to. I even left my heart behind. Michelle left hers too. Our hearts now share the same dorm room : )

I don't want to stay here , no more of this.
I don't want to think of it. It makes me sad.
Something happened yesterday and i just discovered a few hours ago...

What about me? Am I not as important to you as she is???

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014