For Dorothy,
Jen Ann is having a panadol right now that has triggered a rainy day, there's an electrocution process involving the producing of a very healthy vitamin solution. (WAY!!!!)
As for him,
I deeply and compassionately abhorr you. I think I really hate you.
Wow, I feel serious about this. Hate's a big word and it's only a meagre percent of what I feel for you.
There's a first time for every emotion.
In two months, I'm going to be a high school drop-out.
Some kitten dropped off my roof today. Ben and Paul had a wicked time tring to coaz it out of the drain it had taken cover in. Nevertheless, it still refused to come out. For animals, cats are pretty intelligently-dumb.
They bear their spawn on rooftops -.-
Hannahbannany, Michhhey - we so gotta do the sleepover!
I'm going to watch Fame now
No comments:
Post a Comment