Firstly Nat, Michelle don't like Victor/Vladimir/Victor's Close anymore -
Secondly, she never said he was 'hunky'. Besides, have you EVER seen an Asian hunk?
One of the big cutbacks of studying abroad is NO returning for CNY and I mean at all...only if your term break clashes with that particular holiday.
@Nat: I learnt this from Berhenti's brother/Dennis/THE INFERIOR who also happens to be copywriter of the HAHAHAHA *jaw-dropping laugh.
Gosh, I miss England soo much and now that we're actually down to the waiting of our replies - it's a long, gruesome and traumatic wait. I've already developed a small phobia towards my mailbox.
Gee, wouldn't everyone want to know Curtis. I guess not. At least, not YET.
I HATE clowns, end of story. I hate chinese opera singers and their BLAND make-up.
Cheels and I went out on Paul's birhtday, the boys split with us. We went looking for a plastic flower pot to replace the clay one we broke/slammed into. On the way to the DIY shop, this weird opera singer standing amidst day-time shoppers handing out red packets advances towards us.
As isn't a secret (hideous black and pink make up scares me off), so I back off a little and clutch her arm - just in case 'Clown Incident' repeats itself.
The thing about clowns and chinese opera singers is - they never take no for an answer.
After politely refusing his bloody red packet, I smile an awkward smile and try to walk away. But no! the fellow just can't stand getting rejected, he moves in closer and mumbles in some goblin language that could have only aroused brain-cancered gold fishes.
I'm about to run, he closes in and if I were a karate master, he'd be sterile. But, i should totally join a short-distance track team. I made it out with escaping-chinese-opera-singers-speed. It was like, WHOOSH!
Whatever.
Today, I laughed at lion dancers as they paraded out of Tesco and into the courtyardbish. They had weird lacy pants and eyes that can't stop winking.
People thought I was nuts. Looking at the big picture, I'm not the one standing on poles in lacy pants and probably making out under lion frills.
Deep shudders -
Well, i'm going to bond with nattie now. sods.
Bye curtis =) i'll see you soon.
i love you nats. michelle. berhenti, not so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment