While everybody is getting a fresh kick-start on their respective academic terms, here I am staring out at yet another 3 and a half months of summer break before I leave.
Leaving. That has a tight ring to it. Simultaneously, it also has the resounding sounds of freedom and flight. If anyone knew me better enough, I'm absolutely deluded with the idea of freedom, unfortunately; I do not quite know what to do with copious amounts of freedom.
It would be a good time now to start mentally preparing myself for the long awaited and dreaded departure. Quite unlike the "new year, new me" resolutions, I'm determined to make the last 3 months worth something to remember.
And while I'm at it, focus more on working on myself.
I'm talking about the dissatisfaction I've been feeling with myself lately and searching for avenues to put my attention and effort into.
No comments:
Post a Comment