Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Maybe when people get older, they tend to stop ranting so much on public platforms. I still haven't fully gotten used to that. Maybe, when people get older; they become less afraid and more confident in themselves. I still haven't gotten there. Or just maybe, when people get older; they know what they want. In that case, I've a long way to go. 

It's in the month of January that the world that seems to run around my axis just happens to be falling apart. How many goodbyes I've had to say, how many goodbyes I'm about to say and what's bound to happen without even trying. 

I've learnt a few majorly important lessons. Some of which aren't anything to be proud of, but regardless; the whole deal of learning it yourself just makes it all the more an accomplishment. 

i. Never rely on people to make yourself happy
ii. Never let others dictate your happiness
iii. Trust yourself. 
iv. Just don't care. 

v. Independence is almost...(but not) everything.  

And while I'm at it, Bon Iver seems to be turning up at every interval of my daily dwelling. While I'd like to think it's coincidence, I can't help a nagging feeling at the back of my mind telling me gingerly that there is no way this message is not meant for me. 


via: itstimetogetuptheyallsay 
source: weheartit

"Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me close
Don't patronize"


No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014