The month of January has been a "magical" month - how I never expected things to turn out the way they are right now. How on earth does one go through the entire myriad of emotions that I have in the first month of the year? If this is a preview of how my year will be, I'm positive I'll be exhausted beyond my means by June.
I know the internet is probably not the best place to rant; but when it can get feelings out in lesser time than with a pencil, I think it's worth a try. I feel like such a note-taker these days, lugging my notebook around and penning everything I can down. Yet, I feel like it's just not enough - for not one person can document every moment of their lives.
Where grief builds character and betrayal develops strength; it makes a person just become so wary and weary of change. And soon, they adopt the person that they weren't before. When that time comes, you lose people and you win some, but it's for the best, I guess.
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment