
via: tu-es-heartless
I didn't think this much would change in the span of about a week. As I cross things off my check list, I realize (for probably the 100th time this year) that I'm not the same person who wrote the things down.
This year has been one hell of a ride; but I wouldn't trade it for all the world has to offer. If I could do the things I did, I might not have done them all the same; but I'd still do them.
And finally, as we're drawing to a very near close to the end of the year; I must add that I did not foresee something that would take me by surprise before the year came to a close.
I am happy. I am content. I may have worries; but which human doesn't? I may not be sure of what tomorrow holds for me; but for now, I'm just satisfied with where I stand.
Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment