Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Today, I wrapped up my education in college. And I'm feeling both feelings of the spectrum, iridescent joy and passionate sorrow. I've said goodbye (or more of a temporary farewell) to the people I have turned to for the past one and a half years - the people I have shared so many emotions with - people I've come to look at as "family". 

via: acciddais1es

I've still got to remind myself that this isn't goodbye however; we will still meet. Be it under different circumstances and fairly frequently too (insert bitter laugh), and even though most of us won't really stay in touch, there'll be that one reminiscent characteristic that makes them stand out in your memories as having been part of your life. And yourself having the honour of being part of theirs. I look forward to seeing/hearing/doing something that reminds me of someone and should that day come, pick up the phone and dial their numbers. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014