via mind-er
I think today was an uneventfully productive day. I swear I'm having problems keeping awake in class, thanks to back-to-back three-hour classes plus a radio pod-cast recording in between and wolfing down lunch like a hungry hyena. My weekend's officially concluded and I can't wait for Friday again. Wait, screw that. I hate the class I have on Friday.
Frankly, I've never been a person who's accustomed to seeing her face in pictures, videos or up on anything whatsoever. I still feel icky when I see myself from a secondary point of view. It's odd, maybe it's because we've always taken ourselves for granted? But I sincerely think I'll never get used to it.
This week is going to be an insane one. With deadlines looming and a lack of time, motivation, a burst of competitiveness, irritation, exasperation and annoyance, it's a struggle to constantly find yourself going through the same ritual and motion each day.
I used to be scared of the little things, but these two months have certainly proved a lot of character-building for me. From close-shaves on the road, to resourcing out materials independently, I think I've found my niche. I'm never going to be an excellently alert driver, and neither am I going to succeed at being a sly source-hunter. At least I'll stay somewhere in between.
Darn. I need to make notes and complete a report.
Cheers. Tomorrow's an equally long day.

No comments:
Post a Comment