credit to owner
It's the world's perception of pretty girls, right? That they're just faces? More often style over substance. But sometimes, there's much more to it than them. Otherwise, everyone just wants to be that 'one' person who can crack the code. I hate it when they act as if they know everything that's going on.
I can't say that I'm completely ecstatic about the way I'm living my life right now, but I have to say, I'm contented.
I'm tired of coveting. Or even dreaming for that matter. That doesn't mean I'll stop. But it does mean that I'll look at things a tad more appreciatively from now on.
These two weeks have taught me a lot about myself - of how others perceive me, and of how I perceive myself. I've constantly put myself on the down-low, believing that I don't really matter, or like I'm a piece of speckled dust.
I'm not promoting conceitedness or anything. I'm just trying to encourage everyone to take a look at themselves from time to time, from the perspective of others. It really does help, especially when you feel like shit.
Maybe, you'll be able to see how beautiful you are too.

No comments:
Post a Comment