Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, June 18, 2012
A very quick one:

I'm kind of glad I see a little direction now. I just need to keep praying and praying for a more acute sense of direction and a purposeful existence. Even if it's temporary. I still like to get things done.

As for the damned drama script, I bluntly put this out straight - it's a complete waste of everyone's time! 
For a lecturer to barely conduct two classes and spend four weeks (three of which are sick-leaves) and come back a week before mid-terms. How the hell do you expect us to learn anything???? Or even to pass this pathetic excuse of a subject? 

Why, I am frustrated, of course.

And as I am about to collapse from exhaustion, I'll be off now. 


I had a great Saturday with you, best friend.
Can't wait to see you Friday : )

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014