I can possible attribute these feelings towards anxiety, FOMO and perfectionistic tendencies. I've never possessed qualities of a role model, one who is balanced in mind and in life. On the contrary, I am anything but balanced, despite trying to revolve my life around balance and fun.
Being unemployed doesn't help. I've always envisioned my life at this point in time to be somewhat more organized and focused, with a set direction. That was years ago; before I decided on a course to pursue. Having pursued that, graduated and putting more thought to an industry to get into; I still am very much clueless.
So, I reckon now would be the best time to explore the best options my 20s can provide, and think up ways to maximized all the experiences that matter. Call it an experimental phase?
With that being said, I am currently embarking on experimental writing, trying to pinpoint an aspect of writing that I might find comfortable - be it advice columns, to lifestyle and self-help guides.
No comments:
Post a Comment