It is rare these days that I am
home before 10.30pm. My days are filled to the brim with errands, projects,
university assignments and other things I indulge myself in. To put it quite frankly,
I enjoy the space I have afforded to myself and my whims in attending to things
with which I didn’t have time for before.
I could get used to more of this freedom.
But oh, I have forgotten what a
novelty and a privilege it is to be able to curl up in bed surrounded by plush
pillows, silk blankets, a warm mug of coffee and my favorite TV series before
midnight.

via: happiness-and-summer
Now, nights are full of the sound
of wondrous silence, sleepless thoughts and such a sober mind. A blessing it
is, to sleep before 3am. But I can’t sleep, not until 4am, at least. And by
then, the world is slowly awakening from their slumber and it makes me stir
inside. I constantly find myself waiting for exhaustion to overwhelm me.
And now,
What a wrong time it is to be
addicted to the Game of Thrones. I’ve never been so fascinated by a plot that
keeps thickening with each episode. It does not hold the same trashy content
that CW usually keeps as the basis of their series. In fact, every single nude
and sex scene is completely justified and in line with the plot.

via: markruffalio
I’ve been fully immersed with Season One and the
eloquence of their scripts. This would not be a problem had I not a stack of
assignments to attend to and countless other important things to do. So while I
try to get my life reorganized, it is somewhat both thrilling and amusing in
learning to balance it all.
"Some men take their battles more seriously than others."
No comments:
Post a Comment