Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday, January 28, 2015
I have a tendency to think of things as they are. I'm not a fan of running away from problems; because escapism to me is probably the worst of any affliction man can choose to adopt. 

It lies in ourselves to choose to we courageous, to be brave; to stand up and smile when things are tough. And I choose to do all of it. 

I choose to be happy. In fact, I've seen and had some of my happiest moments in the past week. Sure, the first two weeks were a rough patch for me to slowly cross; but things just keep getting better. 

I find myself surrounded by the most encouraging of company, friends from all walks just reach out to offer their support and lend an ear. And family has always been a constant factor. 

I've learnt so many more lessons; pushed myself further beyond my existing boundaries, I feel like a completely different person. Like someone happier on the inside and I'm bursting to explode. 

I'm a carefree spirit waiting for time to tame. I'm a bird and I've got to learn to be free. I've got to learn to be happy on my own. 

And I am. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014