Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday, June 8, 2014
I've been on hiatus for quite some time now. Perhaps time enough for my return? 

Meanwhile, I'm still away living the barrack life (sort of). It gets better as the days pass like a fleeting phase, that slips unnoticed in the fabric of life. Such is so that I foresee spending the remainder of my 19 days left on the calendar. 

I simply cannot wait to get out of here when I consider the 3 months I put my life on hold to undergo this period of "commitment" to my country. 

But depending on the way a person sees something and the attitude to which they adapt to a certain situation, the whole issue falls into a fray. Maybe some will learn to enjoy it and others despise it still; but whatever the consequence, it serves to teach everyone a lesson. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014