Monday, February 27, 2012

Ribbons, Tangerines and Other Things

Monday, February 27, 2012

via: beavislut

This one is for her. She's been an amazing friend. We've gone through six years of shit together. And as far as that goes, I still count on her for a thousand and one things. 

There's a little box of stuff that I keep in my heart just for you to hear. And when you listen, you have really pretty eyes of interest. We made plans to fly together, and explore the coasts of worlds we'd heard of.

Many a time I'd lost sight of my naive dreams, forgetting what it meant to be young; even if for a bit. I miss your energy and zest the most here. Your enthusiasm, your brightness and cheeriness, the crinkling in your tinkling laugh. And we could laugh for hours without end.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For the many seasons that have passed through high school and now post. And thank you for your ears. And for you.

I miss you loads, and I can't wait for out sleepover/tripfest/candy-fest. Why can't we be on the same boat together this once?

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014