via:joyslaughter
This post is for you. I don't know why I'm writing it, maybe because I feel like doing one just for you. It's actually ironic, where this picture came from. (If you get what I mean).
Frankly, I don't even know why I call you moose. But I do know that you're one of my closest-est-test-est-test friend ever. And considering all the ups, downs, waysides, off-shores, high-way, dump-road tracks that we've been through; all the love-hate-like-shit-adolescent-phases that we've witnessed and somewhat overcome, it's been a whole load of hell that we've actually seen in each other. Amazingly, we're not right back in step one. We're beyond step-ten, beyond friends, beyond crushes and beyond superficial anxieties - we're in a league of our own.
I'm really amazed at how I've known you for going on 8 years, yet have only really ever known you for 5 years. And in those 5 years, we've probably seen the worst shit of our lives and a whole lot of other people's as well. I say 'shit' because nothing else can captivate any others' attention more than 'shit' can.
All these years, I've never given a sign of appreciation to you. And I just want to do that now. Maybe it's because I'm having another 'phase' and might text you past-midnight and paranoid over the weirdest of things. Maybe it's because I know that we've promised to be great-friends-conquerors of our errors; and considering the extent that we've been through, it's just about safe to say, nothing can beat that at this stage.
Cheers to years of being friends/enemies/awkward classmates, prior and beyond; and many more to come. You're already pre-invited to my wedding. That's how much you mean to me.
P.S: I don't know if I should keep calling you moose though, considering quote Wiki, 'The most common moose predators are wolves, bears, and humans. Unlike most other deer species, moose are solitary animals and do not form herds. Although generally slow-moving and sedentary, moose can become aggressive and move surprisingly fast if angered or startled. Their mating season in the autumn can lead to spectacular fights between males competing for the right to mate with a particular female.'
That doesn't exactly fit your description really well, does it? Talk to you soon, text you sooner, see you later. omg, I'm turning OCD.
No comments:
Post a Comment