When I was young I only wanted to live like a fairy-tale, including the prince and castle, even though I knew that where I come from, castles wouldn't last long in a society that doesn't appreciate historical architecture and sentimental value, of course I didn't know it then; but the lack of peasant villages and a glimmering castle does leave hints along your childhood, right?
But right now, all I want to do is be happy. And I think I have managed to do that this year. All I want right now, this very moment, is for you to come back, come home. So we can leave again together...
Happy last week of the year everyone. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas, I know I did :)
Hey you, for what it's worth; you have no idea how much you mean to me. Fly home safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment