Thursday, June 6, 2019

letters to my love. 2

Thursday, June 6, 2019
baby,

the more I see you, the more I love you, the more I miss you. the heavier my heart feels when we part.

you've given me so much in such a short span of time - your life, your stories, your transparency, your passion and compassion. most beautiful yet - you in your unfiltered, unapologetic, beautiful self.

you give me so much more than I can ever ask for. you give me so much reason to reflect and introspect. you give me the freedom to be myself and you carve out this safe space in efforts to support me. you are selfless in this love.

I want to keep learning you. I want to keep loving you.

I look forward to the day we'll no longer have to say goodbye, but merely goodnight.

yours always,
steph




No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014