
via: sayingimages
At this point, everything just feels at such a low.
I haven't spoken to Him in ages. But I'm thinking, right now. Just maybe.
And I'm proud of myself - for abstaining for 2 months.
And I'm proud of myself - for abstaining for 2 months.
I'm sure everyone has that point in their lives when they are constantly doubting every action and decision they're making. It's like living alongside skepticism. With all the discouraging responses, I worry - about everything, how the event will turn out. I'm a ticking time bomb, constantly reverting back into my own shell of dissatisfaction and misery. I feel as if the world isn't on my side and won't ever be. I just want to let go, let loose and break down - how much can one person take before they can't go on?
Due to the recent course of events that has been happening, I've been having doubts about the choices that I will be forced to make when the time comes. I'm not prepared. And I don't think I'll ever be.
No comments:
Post a Comment