Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday, December 3, 2010
I've been so busy this week my limbs are detaching themselves. I must say, it's been a very long and hard week, I thought I'd never survive, but out of catastrophe comes a little silver lining.

On Thursday, Paul and I had breakfast together, the first time in 340984560982346 years, he even made me scrambled eggs! It's just about the most memorable thing this week.

I have this crazy fondness for my cell vibrating in my palm. My mother says its absolutely distracting! 
I used to wonder what it was like to wear eyeliner, when I was much younger; and since I didn't have any of it then, I used pens to outline my eyes. They stayed on longer than normal eyeliners do and nobody even noticed the difference.

Ah wells, I have to go - yeaying! to another awesome day.
My family ditched me and I had to walk there myself. Fortunately, my princess charmings came riding on canvas soles and whisked me off to One Utama.

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014