Saturday, August 28, 2010

If only he knew that then.

Saturday, August 28, 2010
Cats are magical...the more you pet them, the longer you both live.
I watched Sid in his motion and I cried. Could you feel the last few beats of his heart as it pulsed on weakly beneath his ribs? I bet you couldn't and neither could I. Could you see the torment in his mind and the empty vastness of his soul when he wrote that note? I bet you couldn't, and neither could I. Could you feel his pain or his ethereal numbness, his despair or maybe his living fatigue in his last moments? I bet you couldn't, and neither could I. Would you have extended your hand and held on to him in his darkest hours? I won't speak for you, but I would and I would not have let him go.


Cookie, I'm waiting for you guys. Where the hell are you????
Inception tomorrow!

My being is numb, maybe I'm suddenly aware that I've lost something.
Whoaaaa....the ocean sparkles!

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014