
Physical Pizza Networking Theory, by John Riepenhoff.
I was like, O-maaaaaaiiii-gahhhhhhhhhdddd, when I saw this . I'd have this for breakfast, lunch and dinner, for like, a week.
I was asked to do a paper, to rewrite my version of a fairy tale in modern 21st century surroundings (which I did) but I daren't hand it in. It's really rather morbid, deathdoom wishing and I may have appeared to have romanticized self-injury. I emailed it to Carr for a review, and she thinks I should see a therapist.
I don't really feel like blogging about anything. This blog's getting a little too public. Stalkers and misreaders etc.
Anyway, I love Emile Zola and Italo Calvino. Why did they have to exist years before I did? DARN.
Emile Zola - There are two men inside the artist, the poet and the craftsman. One is born a poet, one becomes a craftsman.
Italo Calvino - The unconscious is the ocean of unsayable, of what has been expelled from the land of language, removed as a result of ancient prohibitions.
I'm a bit disturbed.
Osama Bin Laden - We love death, the US loves life. That is the difference between us two.
Oh, I lost my stylus. That means, I'm going to take FOREVER to reply texts.
We could make toilet paper muffins. HAHAHAHAAA
No comments:
Post a Comment