Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bloodstained fingers, redrimmed eyes, tear stained field.

Sunday, May 17, 2009
This post will be devocabularized because of my anxiety to complete it in less than thirty minutes.

Yesterday was Sports Day. The weather divine, the grass of shit and my shoes falling apart.
Skiiiiiiiiip.

Calvary, our last game to be won. After fourteen minutes of hardcore playing, (*it rained midway) the referee blew the whistle loud and clearly.
I wanted to cry. We had our chance to win and we lost it. We let Shana down. We let everybody down.

But then...who won?
The umpire pulls a white cloth off a silver tray giving it a pathetic dramatic effect before announcing solemnly: Calvary.
And we all DIED.





OHMYGOD!!! AS IF> What in the freaking name of ducks do you think?
She announced: PJ. (muted out by the rain)
WHAT?WHAT DID SHE SAY????
T.Rosalind: PJ.

It went pandemonium.
After a billion hugs and crying buckets. We, Chempaka were announced champions of netball!!!! WOOO!!! 4th year in a row babies!!! So touching.
Thank you Shana, T.Ros, C.Merlin and Danni.
I love my defenders!!!! JENTRINA! and the rest of the netball team too!!! Summer, Han and Dots. AND JOCE!!!! She SCREAMED for us, her devotion is beyond questionable.

Shana even danced for us.

ANDANDANDAND...our football got third place! First time like...whatever, they got medals.
Funny, we work so hard for plastic.

Calvary, IN YOUR FACE!

It is Sunday today, I am sick. I had a fever. My voice is gone, my cheeks are pale and I'm looking at Ben now. Haha.

Happy Belated Zhi Hoe. I never forgot you.
I love you God. Please bless us some more.


2 comments:

Kay Jen said...

OHMYGOSH i LOVE you and trina so so so much!! (i even wrote that on my blog :DD) i really thought we lost. but the DEFENDERS CAME THROUGH AND SAVED THE DAY MUAHAHAHAHHA! *perasan*

i LOVE you!

Anonymous said...

Haha my baby girls won and TiongTiong, you played amazingly well, really. You make us Tiongs so TRULY proud! ;)

P/S: I'm so honored that I was mentioned in your awesome blog. Such a sweetie. ♥

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014